If you’re looking for an intuitive bodyworker with a keen ear, and skilled hand that can address: daily stress patterns, chronic or acute issues such as fibromyalgia, structural stresses, sport related injuries, please consider therapeutic bodywork services with Nickole. She is a firm believer that skillfully applied bodywork is not an indulgence; but rather a proven method of healing & restoration.
Nickole's goal is to guide your body's natural intelligence to help you progress toward a more balanced state of health & wellness; and most importantly bring ease to the physiology. Nickole curates a specialized ritual just for you utilizing herbalized oils, balms, and soft tissue work to restore balance & vitality.
Delaware Professional License: #MT-0004145
Nickole dedicated 15 years to helping others. Shifting from supporting those afflicted by chemical dependency & addiction to a more hands-on approach to healing.
She completed her studies at the Academy of Massage & Bodywork located in Bear, Delaware. Following graduation she developed a keen interest for Myofascial Release and studied with the school of John F. Barnes (www.myofascialrelease.com) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Nickole also studies regularly with Advanced Trainings by Til Luchau (www.advanced-trainings.com) to delve further into the nuances of complex pain and myoskeletal issues.
In the fall of 2016, Nickole completed her Myoskeletal Alignment Certification with the Freedom From Pain Institute in Costa Rica, with Erik Dalton & the Gang (www.erikdalton.com). As well as completing certification in Seattle, Washington in DermoNeuroModualtion, with Rey Allen (www.reyallen.com). Currently she is completing her Masters of Science with Maharishi International University in pursuit of a specialized degree in Ayurvedic & Integrative Medicine.
Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Hot Stone, Reflexology, DermoNeuroModulation, Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques, Pre-Post Pregnancy, Sport Massage, Migraine Miracle, RockTape, RockBlade, Therapeutic Cupping.
Educational Background & Professional Affiliations
- Masters of Science in Ayurvedic and Integrative Medicine from Maharishi University of Management
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association Student Member
- Academy of Massage & Bodywork: Bear Delaware
- Masters of Organizational Leadership from Wilmington University
- Bachelors of Science in Behavioral Science from Wilmington University
- Associates of Applied Science in Human Services from Delaware Technical & Community College
- National Association of Addiction Professionals
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society- Delaware Technical & Community College